How Can We Help?
Selling a Home
Although selling a home requires somewhat less paperwork and due diligence on your part than does a purchase, there are still many details to take care of.
To ensure your sale closes efficiently, Guertin Lawyers reviews all documentation and advises you regarding any conditions or terms on the purchase offer. We also ensure that the financial components of the sale are in place. To help you effectively budget and plan your sale, we offer:
- No-surprise pricing. We have fixed legal and disbursement fees for our sale services. See Our Prices for more detail.
- No-charge conversations. We won't charge you for each phone call or meeting you have with us – it's all part of the service in our fixed pricing. We'll help you understand all terms, conditions, inclusions, exclusions and other details of the offer to purchase.
- Information and education. Numerous steps and details must be attended to during a sale. Drawing on an 80-year tradition, we've collected much of the information you'll need in the Tools & Information section of this website. And, our door is open to you throughout the sale and purchase processes.
- Exceptional client services. With a lawyer, mortgage finance consultant, and full staff trained in all aspects of real estate transactions, your questions will be answered and your needs addressed quickly and accurately.
This web site includes all the information you'll need to get started on your condo purchase with Guertin Lawyers today, including:
- The steps and unique aspects involved in selling a home.
- A Fixed Price to help you estimate the costs of your sale.
- A Seller's Checklist, which you should complete prior to meeting with us.
Contact us to receive a straightforward quotation and make an appointment.